Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Book Launch!

Great News! The book that I co-authored, “Change Agents” is coming out Thursday! (available on Amazon) Change is a basic survival mechanism. Youth and inexperience love change. As we get older- we develop a resistance to change-at times to ...our detriment. Adopting and promoting change in our lives as well as the lives of others is a progressive and entrepreneurial trait. Change Agents lead the way. They prefer to be the ones blazing trails and making changes. And now I have some great news to share... with you. Over the last 8 months, I have been working on a book with some of the top entrepreneurs all around the world—including the legendary Brian Tracy! The Celebrity Experts ® in this book have attained success by changing both themselves and the world around them to some degree. Descriptively called Agents of Change, the Celebrity Experts ® in this book seek to make new inroads into the field of expertise they represent. Like I said, I’ll remind you, but if you are willing to help us launch with great success, by buying the book (It’s only $18.70!), then I’ll give you HUNDREDS of dollars worth of bonuses in addition to the great ideas you will get from reading the book. I appreciate your support and I’ll get back with to remind you about the launch and to tell you more about the bonuses I’m putting together! Stay tuned! David

No comments: